Installation and maintenance
We offer a prompt, friendly service, take great pride in our appearance, professionalism and finished work. Repeat business is very important to us, and we work to a standard that gets us invited back. All work is performed to conform to current Indian standards, and we will update you regularly on any changes in legislation that will affect you.
We would be pleased to discuss the maintenance of new or existing fire extinguishers and alarm systems that you have, and offer a quotation to service your equipment and to set up a maintenance contract on an annual or twice per year basis. For budgeting stability, ask us about our All in Service Agreement.
- Hydrant System - Hydrant systems are water based fire fighting system available as first aid hose reel system, Hose box, yard hydrant and riser systems, sprinklers, medium velocity and high velocity systems.
We undertake designs, supply, installation and maintenance of these systems as per Indian Standards.
- Sprinkler system - Fire sprinkler system is an active fire protection method, consisting of a water supply system, providing adequate pressure and flowrate to a water distribution piping system, onto which fire sprinklers are connected.
- Fire Detection system - A fire alarm system has a number of devices working together to detect and warn people through visual and audio appliances when smoke, fire, carbon monoxide or other emergencies are present.
- Fire Alarm system - An automatic fire alarm system is designed to detect the unwanted presence of fire by monitoring environmental changes associated with combustion. In general, a fire alarm system is classified as either automatically actuated, manually actuated, or both. Automatic fire alarm systems are intended to notify the building occupants to evacuate in the event of a fire or other emergency, report the event to an off-premises location in order to summon emergency services, and to prepare the structure and associated systems to control the spread of fire and smoke.
Refilling and maintenance of Fire Extinguishers
As per the Indian Standard IS: 2190 inspection,maintenance, recharging, and testing of portable fire extinguishers.
- Water CO2 type - These extinguishers are BIS approved and use CO2 and water store with pressure released on the surface and is most effective in guarding electrical fire and provide safety against "A" class of the fire which involves material like wood, paper, cloth, plastics & fiber, rubber etc.
- DCP - The 9kg DCP STP Fire Extinguisher from the Safequip range is SABS 1910 approved and suitable for Class A, B or C fires, or a combination of these type of fires. Dry Chemical Portable fire extinguishers are the most widely used of all types of fire extinguishers.
- ABC Multipurpose - Monoammonium phosphate, ABC Dry Chemical, ABE Powder, tri-class, or multi-purpose dry chemical is a dry chemical extinguishing agent used on class A, class B, and class C fires. It uses a specially fluidized and siliconized monoammonium phosphate ABC dry chemical is usually a mix of monoammonium phosphate and ammonium sulfate, the former being the active one. The mix between the two agents is usually 40–60%, 60-40%, or 90-10% depending on local standards worldwide
- CO2 - The very popular CO2 extinguisher can be used on Class B & Electrical Fires, can be used on electrical equipment regardless of High or Low voltage and is highly effective against liquid flammables such as solvents, propane, butane & petrol.
- Clean agent - Clean agent suppression using chemical agents or an inert gas protects the content of the room from the damage of using traditional fire suppression methods.
It is Environment friendly as well.
Safety Industrial equipment’s and Signage’s Supply -
- Personal protective equipment’s - Head, Ear, Eye, Foot, Respiratory, Hand Body Protecting Equipment’s
- Road Safety equipment’s - These include Equipments like speed bumps,Road posts ,convex mirrors, link chains with posts, Q-managers for que with chains & beltsreflectors, light bars, road barriers, reflective jacket and reflective gloves. etc Available at the industry leading prices, these are offered to suit the requirement of the clients.
- Fire extinguishers parts – Safety pin, Handle, Pipe, plunger, Siphon tube, pressure gauge,discharge
- Hydrant System accessories - Fire Hydrant, Accessories, Fire Hose, Hose Reel Hose, Nozzles, Monitors and many more.
- Fire Safety posters and signages - All Types and Material of Safety Signage and Safety Posters as per your requirement.
Fire risk assessment survey and Trainings -
- A Fire Risk Assessment of proposed buildings may be used to satisfy a Building Control Body and/or Fire Authority as to the adequacy of fire safety solutions. In certain circumstances a Fire Authority may require sight of a Fire Risk Assessment report before confirming that the Fire Safety requirements are satisfactory.
- Fire Safety audits - Fire Safety Audit is an Audit under which we make a detailed survey of your factory as per IS guidelines to identify various fire hazards and adequacy of existing Fire Protecting System.A report will be given appraising the existing Fire Fighting System and its maintenance. Recommendations of additional fire fighting system if necessary will also be made.
- Basic Firefighting training - A lot of money is spent on systems like smoke detectors, fire alarm panels, sprinkler systems, and hydrant systems. But during an emergency most often than not there are not enough trained people to use them. Thus training on these systems and how to use them becomes mandatory. Fire extinguishers take care of only small fires and fire services take time to reach any place. If trained man power is available to use the hydrant system the fire can be fought till the time the fire service personnel reach the spot.
- Conduct Mock drills - A huge amount of money is spent on various fire protection systems in many places. But many a time when fire occurs many people lose their life. Sometimes systems fail and many a time employees are not trained on how to evacuate properly. Lives are lost mainly due to the fact that people do not know what to do and where to go. The evacuation Drills address the points of what to do and where to go.